Old 19-02-2008, 04:29 AM
saiwentao saiwentao is offline
Registered User

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesardine View Post
Hi

My first time to this forum! Hi everyone

I live in Spain and UK, Our home in Spain is in a valley, sun most of the day its wonderful.

I was wondering what would be the best type of Bamboo to grow in Spain. I do not know anything about plants suitable for very dry climates
.
regards BS
Bamboo Fence Installation Instruction

Bamboo Gazebo Assembly Instruction

Bamboo Tiki Bar Assembly Instruction

Bamboo Chair Assembly Instruction

Bamboo Screen(Panel)Installation Instruction

Bamboo Fence & Screen(Panel)For Ceiling Decration Installation Instruction

Bamboo Fence & Screen(Panel)For Walls Decration Installation Instruction

Please visit www.chinabamboogarden.com and contact us at to get PDF or/and video disc instruction