Old 05-04-2003, 09:56 AM
bnd777

Default Neighbours

Until this neighbour we have always had wonderful neighbours
We always swapped all manner of produce and help and assistance what one
could not do another could etc etc
Problem is when you get one bad egg it really ruins the entire atmosphere

"Jayne" wrote in message
Our neighbour helped my husband unblock our drains to the septic tank
(blocked with compliments by the previous owners). He came round with

drain
rods etc & helped move the icky stuff - now that is a good neighbour!

Their
ducks kindly eat the slugs too.

Our other neighbour is a landscape gardener & has offered use of his
equipment (the gardening variety!!)

The chickens just look interested :-)
Jayne
"Mike" wrote in message
Very interesting thread about 'Neighbours from Hell' prompts me to ask
what kind of neighbours other urglers have got and to keep it On Topic,
to what degree they swap either plants, equipment or labour for each
others gardens.