Old 19-02-2008, 08:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Recommendations on online merchant for blueberry bushes and grape vines?

It might be worth to advertise your interest in Blueberries. I came
across a retired blueberry grower that was moving and he offered large
plants just to dig them, You never know. I did not take the offer as
it was too much work but just another resource that may be neglected.

I'm on the verge of giving away Japanese maples. I've always done
this slowly but they keep on growing.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
ICAO = KMIV Millville Weather

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant
a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold