Old 19-02-2008, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] sister7diane1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Digital projectors? bit OT

I wish I had words of wisdom on this topic for you but I am not that
experienced with projectors. I just wanted to express that I
understand the time-consuming and laborious task you have ahead of
you. Good Luck!

On Feb 19, 2:34*pm, Charlie Pridham
wrote:
I do talks for garden clubs but my slide projector is starting to show
its age and will need replacing. I was thinking that I ought to consider
changing over to a digital projector but there seem to be several types.
I seldom project onto a bigger than 4'X4' screen.
Also digital images, what's the sort of file size that's required for
reasonable quality? and will scanning my existing slides give good enough
quality? (I have 2000+ slides and the thought of having to retake them
all is a bit daunting!)
I would be grateful for any hints, tips or comments from people who have
changed over.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwallwww.roselandhouse.co.uk
Lapageria rosea