Old 20-02-2008, 06:49 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
sherwindu sherwindu is offline

Default Interesting Lecture near Chicago, on Peach Trees

symplastless wrote:

I did a Google on Dennis Northon to see what his credentials are and came up
with a blank. Where did he dissect trees at?

Who is talking about dissection. He is pruning trees, not doing surgery on
people.

Well, nobody can get as much action on the web like you, even if it is full
of a lot of repetitive junk. Other than your self proclaimed expertise,
what degrees do you hold? This man runs his own business raising and
selling peaches. He is not some blowhard like you who can only fantasize
about practical growing and care of fruit trees. By your standards,
knowledge is only valuable if you get lots of coverage on the web. What did
we do before there was a web? I guess we have to poo poo all the famous
biologists and arborists of the past, because they weren't on the web.

In the future, do not reply to any of my postings. I am not interested in
anything you have to say.

Sherwin