Old 20-02-2008, 01:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Pat Brennan[_3_] Pat Brennan[_3_] is offline

Default BTI

Bob, I wish you luck. I have tried a couple of different bti products. None
ever hurt the plants, problem is they never hurt the larva either. I cannot
believe I always got expired product, so I have to believe either the moss
pH is too low for bti growth or the mix is just too open and the bti washes
out.

Pat

"Robert Lorenzini" wrote in message

Anyone notice any damage to their plants using a bti based product?
I have not found any negative refs but thought I should ask.
I'm fighting fungus gnat larva.

Bob