Old 20-02-2008, 12:02 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default How high water head for toilet cistern

In article ,
Terryc wrote:

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
Terryc wrote:

I am totally oppossed to grey water on food crops.

I'm the opposite. First I have a garden bed covered with fresh chook poo.

It isn't the bugs that worry me. It is all the dissolved
chemicals/hormones.

I'm presupposing the people aren't using anything too unhealthy in the house,
of course. And I would not drain my kitchen waste-water onto the garden; too
much fat.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/