Old 20-02-2008, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wally[_3_] Wally[_3_] is offline

Default Base for shed

"Honeysuckle Bunch" wrote in message
Any advice would be welcome. I need a base for a shed 6ft x 8ft, I have
had one quote for £400.00 for labour only, I am to supply the materials
i.e. cement, sand, chippings and paving slabs. I was told to buy 10 bags
of each.

It seems a bit expensive as I have seen Hawklok tiles which would be quite
cheap in comparison and I could lay them myself.

Does this quote of £400.00 sound fair, bearing in mind that the small shed
is costing £200.00.

Does the man that gave you the quote live in a caravan and does
he have an Irish accent. ??

Get some more quotes or do the job yourself, it will be hard work
but it will cost next to nothing.

Wally