Old 20-02-2008, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Digital projectors? bit OT

I am intrigued by the idea of a slide copier attached to the front of
ones camera but I suspect my Fuji finepix S5700 may not be up to the job,
son has a slide copier built into his scanner, but trying to do anything
in his room is all but impossible, it sounds as if I may be able to get a
whole talk copied as a batch so I will look into that.
I think someone has mentioned a back up disk as well!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

See if this is the thing you want :-))