Old 20-02-2008, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Digital projectors? bit OT

"'Mike'" wrote in message
I am intrigued by the idea of a slide copier attached to the front of
ones camera but I suspect my Fuji finepix S5700 may not be up to the job,
son has a slide copier built into his scanner, but trying to do anything
in his room is all but impossible, it sounds as if I may be able to get a
whole talk copied as a batch so I will look into that.
I think someone has mentioned a back up disk as well!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

See if this is the thing you want :-))

http://specialtyphotographic.stores....slcounpro.html

Mike

It wont work for me as the lens is fixed not threaded, but at least I can
see how they work, thank you.
The IN24 projector you have Mike, what options do you have for supplying the
pictures? and which do you use?

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs