Old 20-02-2008, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Digital projectors? bit OT

On 20/2/08 14:37, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Powerpoint is an easy way to string a set of slide together for
presentation. You'll soon want to add to that by producing text slides,
eg the title of the talk, or throwing up the name of the garden you're
about to talk about, or whatever, or an 'end' slide that makes it doubly
cler that you have finished talking. All these things are really useful
without entering into the fancy stuff.
--
Kay

or as I said in an earlier thread, a series of pictures on PowerPoint
rolling round whilst the people are coming in. Or did you miss that?

Mike

No, I got that thanks, but its not something I do, mostly I have to wait
while the club attends to any business before I start!

Mike's remark was to Kay who may have him kill filed.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk