Old 20-02-2008, 09:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Aspley OS Show - Dendrobium Maid of Gloucester

My pleasure, Wendy. I'll convert the world to my likes yet ;-)

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:24:53 -0800, "Wendy7" wrote:

I love this one Dave, thanks for the photos.
Cheers Wendy
"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
.. .
Went to the show yesterday - many lovely plants, but only took photos of a
few
Aussie or near Aussie species & hybrids.

D. Maid of Gloucester is D. canaliculatum x D. tangerinum
Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham