Old 20-02-2008, 09:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Aspley OS Show - D. bigibbum

Glad you liked them, Diana. Another month or so would be more normal for the
bigibbums I should have thought.

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:55:10 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Wow, great bunch. I'm especially taken by this one. And yes, it would seem
out of season for you.

Diana

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
.. .
The tag said simply Dendrobium bigibbum. With the white splash in the
throat, I
should have thought D. bigibbum var. bigibbum. But I know who owns it,
and he
certainly is far more knowledgeable than I. It's very early in the season
over
here for such a lovely flowering.
Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham