Old 20-02-2008, 09:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Aspley OS Show - Oberonia complanata

Thanks, Tom. I guess it's fairly obvious that I like the twisties too!

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:20:32 -0800, tbell wrote:

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 03:55:47 -0800, Dave Gillingham wrote
(in article ):

Previously known as O. muelleriana - widespread, growing in a range of
habitats
from the coastal fringe to the mountain rainforests, and rangeing from NE Qld

NE NSW.
Dave Gillingham

Very nice series. Love the twisties.

Tom