Old 20-02-2008, 09:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default It's raining here - L. Ancibarina

Lovely flowers, and very nicely presented, Wendy.

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:53:30 -0800, "Wendy7" wrote:

Laelia Ancibarina a cousin so to speak, of L. Santa Barbara Sunset (anceps x
Ancibarina),
I think off the top of my head so don't quote me.
Anyway Ancibarina is half the size of SB which finished blooming & didn't
last long.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham