Old 20-02-2008, 05:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Recommendations on online merchant for blueberry bushes and grape vines?

[posted and mailed]

wrote in

oups.com:

I really cant help you with this problem. I am responding
because I am taking a computer class and this is a class
project on blogs. Good luck in your blueberry hunt

but USENET is not a blog. you were answering a usenet post.
a blog is a web based, well, text masterbation hoping for
attention.
so if your teacher doesn't know the difference between usenet
& a blog, i think you should demand a refund for the course.
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there