Old 20-02-2008, 07:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default Recommendations on online merchant for blueberry bushes and grapevines?

enigma wrote:
[posted and mailed]

wrote in

oups.com:

I really cant help you with this problem. I am responding
because I am taking a computer class and this is a class
project on blogs. Good luck in your blueberry hunt

but USENET is not a blog. you were answering a usenet post.
a blog is a web based, well, text masterbation hoping for
attention.
so if your teacher doesn't know the difference between usenet
& a blog, i think you should demand a refund for the course.
lee

I'll agree and furthermore having students "just respond" for the sake
of doing so is extremely pointless.

They should bloody well teach you how to find topics that interest you
so that you can at least respond with something of some use.

In short, the post was really against any netiquette and you should
never post anything like that again..

Who's your teacher? I need to smack them with a trout..