Old 20-02-2008, 04:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Digital projectors? bit OT

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

It wont work for me as the lens is fixed not threaded, but at least I can
see how they work, thank you.

Would they clip onto yours? I don't know.

The IN24 projector you have Mike, what options do you have for supplying
the pictures? and which do you use?

I load mine from the computer. I load the photos onto the computer direct
from the camera card via a card reader or from the internet. That way, when
I see a picture I want, I 'save it as ...' and put it into my files then
download it later onto a PowerPoint display.

Now, reading the instructions .......... as in 'When all else fails'.... :-)
I see that "Other kinds of sources' for putting things on are on
www.infocus.com/service/howto which I have not read :-(( but may answer some
of your questions.

I have many many photos emailed to me which I can put onto the PPP but in a
nutshell, 'If they are on computer ....... they can go onto PPP'

I feel your biggest problem, or decision is, 'How to get your Slides onto
the Projector'? Depending on how many talks you do, depends on it's worth. I
would go down the new camera, slide copier, lap top, projector lane. I have
it all except the adapter for the slide copier to fit the new camera which I
have just picked up and not unpacked!!!!

Charlie, 'How long is a piece of string?' What do YOU want? When I was in
business I asked my customers what they wanted of me, not 'You will have
this like it or lump it' (That is why I am still being asked to carry on
working by my old customers!!!!!)

If I can help. ...... I am here.

Mike

After a lot of trouble www.nsrafa.org is now up and running for the National