Old 20-02-2008, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baal Baal is offline

Default rhubarb

I am one who had 3 rhubarb plants on his allotment and they all came to
nothing!!! My fault probably.

Jenny, I have bookmarked you wonderful site and will make my way through it!
Amazing resource - thank you!

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way
http://www.helden.org.uk

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Fred" wrote in message
Hi,

I have inherited a few rhubarb plants on my allotment. I don't know
what variety they are; are there many different types of rhubarb?

What should I do with it? I think I heard them saying on radio4 that
it spread like I weed. Did I hear correctly? Will I have to keep my
eye on it?

Thanks

ALL you could possibly ever want to know about it - including recipes :~)
http://www.rhubarbinfo.com/
Jenny