Old 20-02-2008, 11:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Ping Billy The Water cure 1902

In article
,
Billy wrote:

"Hardly anyone believes
himself to be against thought and culture," Hofstadter noted.) It is
past time for a serious national discussion about whether, as a nation,
we truly value intellect and rationality. If this indeed turns out to be
a "change election," the low level of discourse in a country with a mind
taught to aim at low objects ought to be the first item on the change
agenda.

And when I saw America you know it blew my mind

Thanks to Charlie.

New York 1963 - America 1968 18:49 Eric Burdon & The Animals

Every One Of Us Rock 100

Wonder what we deserve.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
ICAO = KMIV Millville Weather

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant
a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold