Old 21-02-2008, 02:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Recommendations on online merchant for blueberry bushes and grape vines?

"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
.. .
enigma wrote:
[posted and mailed]

wrote in

oups.com:
I really cant help you with this problem. I am responding
because I am taking a computer class and this is a class
project on blogs. Good luck in your blueberry hunt

but USENET is not a blog. you were answering a usenet post. a blog is a
web based, well, text masterbation hoping for attention.
so if your teacher doesn't know the difference between usenet & a blog,
i think you should demand a refund for the course.
lee

I'll agree and furthermore having students "just respond" for the sake of
doing so is extremely pointless.

They should bloody well teach you how to find topics that interest you so
that you can at least respond with something of some use.

In short, the post was really against any netiquette and you should never
post anything like that again..

Who's your teacher? I need to smack them with a trout..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

I like how the "blog" evolved into many things. Making it undefinable so
anyone can teach it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

Dave