Old 21-02-2008, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Honeysuckle Bunch Honeysuckle Bunch is offline

Default Base for shed

"alan holmes" wrote in message

"Honeysuckle Bunch" wrote in message
Any advice would be welcome. I need a base for a shed 6ft x 8ft, I have
had one quote for £400.00 for labour only, I am to supply the materials
i.e. cement, sand, chippings and paving slabs. I was told to buy 10 bags
of each.

It seems a bit expensive as I have seen Hawklok tiles which would be
quite cheap in comparison and I could lay them myself.

Does the shed have floor built in?

Yes it does.

If so you only need to lay a few slabs to keep it off the ground.

Thanks, I think that that is the way I shall go.

Honeysuckle Bunch