Old 21-02-2008, 03:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Pond question -- suggestions for hiding top of liner

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:44:05 CST, wrote:

Regarding fish, I must admit that I don' t really want to have to
replace a lot of water every week.

And no need in your situation, nor need to change how you have done it. I'm
just suggesting you might want to do a chemistry check so you don't shock
the new fish, who might come from a more neutral or higher pH. :-) Course
if it is frogs you want.... well, goldies love frog eggs. I use to catch my
goldies out each spring so the frogs would have free rein. Unfortunately my
neighbor didn't like frog music and the goldies will stay and the frogs
will hopefully relocate to the other side of the house, or not. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us