Old 22-02-2008, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Citrus myrtifolia

I poped into our local Aldi yesterday to see if they had any Morello
cheries in their offer. I got 2, but they also had Mediteranian trees
on offer, (Well trees is stretching it a long way) some very good
Italian grown Lemon, kumquats and a very nice Citrus myrtifolia, with
one fruit and well over 100 flower buds, this is something I've never
seen before and I grabed it, £12.99 I thought good value,
Anyone ever had any experiance of Citrus myrtifolia ?

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries