Old 22-02-2008, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default How not to build a small pond

I am sorry that the drought has stayed with you.

The rain has returned to MS. We got 3" yesterday! My not-so-small
(acre) pond is now full...for the first time! Yesterday, in the
pouring rain, I put grass carp and 150 red ears into the pond. Last
year's sunfish have gone from 2" to 6". The bass the same. It is now
fully stocked with four species in what the dfw says is a stable mix.
We shall see.

Jim