Old 23-02-2008, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Madgardener

"Klara" wrote in message
news

Having taken on too much work, I've not had a moment since October to look
in here (or even at our own garden!), but something possessed me this
morning to google Madgardener in Groups: she posted in rec.gardens just a
few days ago: she is tearfully gathering her beloved plants in Faerie
Holler: her eviction hearing is set for February 25th.

I do wish she could find a way to use her way with words in a financially
rewarding way....

--
Klara, Gatwick basin

Any idea where she will go........?