Old 05-04-2003, 11:08 AM
animaux

Default Planting wildflower seeds in fall

Keep it moist till seeds germinate. This weekend it's going to rain so you're
in luck. I just removed all the stinking sod from the parkway between the
street and sidewalk. I did that today and I seeded with bluebonnets. I have
three cedar elms to plant there, too. That grass out there is such an
incredible waste of time and money.

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:51:32 GMT, Whit wrote:

That's what I spread all over my front lawn. I shaved it, raked it, then
shaved it again with a weed-eater, then roughed it up with a rake and
threw out a bunch of seeds. From Wildseed farms, purchased at Great
Outdoors on S. Congress. Fingers are crossed.

gruber wrote:

wildseedfarm.com in Fredricksburg has most of the ones on Victoria's list,
as well as a Texas/Oklahoma mix with a couple dozen different seeds suited
to the area.