Old 24-02-2008, 05:31 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] anhsze@gmail.com is offline

Default Unable to fit flex PVC with coupling

I bought some flexible PVC pipe to connect to my pump and filter.
However, I am having problem to connect it with the normal PVC
coupling, due to the surface of the flexible PVC pipe is not as smooth
as a PVC pipe. I have a hard time to push the pipe inside the
coupling. Does anyone have similar issue and how to get around the
problem? I guess I can use a flexible coupling instead.

- tsze