Old 24-02-2008, 08:16 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Global warming my ass!

"dgk" wrote in message
Finally, do you think that global warming, if it is even occuring,
might be a good thing? I sort of lean that way a bit. I think that
it's too cold where I live (NYC). I love it here, but surfing is
limited by the fact that the ocean is now 43F. That doesn't stop the
really dedicated surfers I might point out. My main beach
(http://www.surfline.com/reports/report.cfm?id=4270) often has people
surfing in the winter. That's why God invented wet suits after all.

The problem will be all those building hulks breaking up the wave flow.