Old 25-02-2008, 10:56 AM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon loosecanon is offline

Default Doing what.....?

It's been a bit dull in here for days so I assume that everyone is busy
with Autumn tasks.

What are you up to in the garden?

I've been tidying up very messy beds and watering deeply but even after
about 3 hours one section of one bed was as dry as a chip today. I've
been planting some silene vulgaris (Bladderwort - an old favourite) and
buying sweet pea seeds and broad bean seeds planning where I'm going to
put them.

Today I was planting around 800 bulbs seeds. Tomorrow will plant more and
all my spring bulbs as well.

Rick