Old 26-02-2008, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default I don't believe it.

On 26/2/08 12:32, in article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"David in Normandy" wrote in message

Wasps are bovver boys while bees give every appearance of being rather
benevolent and not looking for trouble. I am convinced that wasps *like*
annoying people, spoiling their al fresco suppers etc. ;-)

Not true.

It was a jokey observation.

One of the best ways to catch bees is a match box. Empty it, slide it
open
and turning it upside down, put it over the bee. Slowly slide it shut,
take
it outside, open it. Bingo. I hope!

And possibly damage the bee.

As I was shown this by a very expert bee-keeper of many years standing, I'm
inclined to trust his knowledge.
snip

--
Sacha