Old 26-02-2008, 04:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
paghat[_2_] paghat[_2_] is offline

Default Landscaping Shrubs: Spruce Up Your Yard

In article , "Don Staples"
wrote:

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
I am not a forester as Don Staples defines such. I am a consulting
forester as I define it at
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._forester.html

You are right Don, I am not like you!!!!!

never said I was.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Regardless of what you put in your so called dictionary, you are not, and
cannot, be a forester, consulting or other wise. Saw hand, maybe, but no
forester. Any more than you are a biologist, tree expert, or arborist.

Still, as imaginary states of being go, symptomless's delusion he's a tree
expert and forestry consultant is for the most part harmless. True, bad
advice could really screw up someone's garden, but it's not like a lot of
folks are fooled by him so he can't cause TOO much harm always pretending.

And anyway, have a wee bit of compassion. Imagine how sorry-ass a life has
to be to adhere year in, year out, to the "big fantasy" of being expert in
trees, of wanting to tell everyone you're some sort of great wizard at
something without the wherewithal to actually get the education. If you're
a man of faith the poor phk should be in your prayers.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com.html