Old 26-02-2008, 05:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Landscaping Shrubs: Spruce Up Your Yard

"paghat" wrote in message
In article , "Don Staples"
wrote:

And anyway, have a wee bit of compassion. Imagine how sorry-ass a life has
to be to adhere year in, year out, to the "big fantasy" of being expert in
trees, of wanting to tell everyone you're some sort of great wizard at
something without the wherewithal to actually get the education. If you're
a man of faith the poor phk should be in your prayers.

I am a man of faith, but I abhor false prophets of any nature.