Old 26-02-2008, 03:06 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
R M. Watkin R M. Watkin is offline

Default Bees

Hi All.
People have been keeping bees for years. Why the sudden craze for organic
honey. Honey has been produced for years, it has been eaten bfore the
organic craze came about, and no one has been ill. it has been found in a
tomb in Egypt and was found to be still edbile. Honey is an antiseptic any
way, so what is all the fuss about.

Richard M. Watkin

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 08:53:42 -0500, Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

Look, I only asked what makes organic honey, OK. Secondly, we have been
plagued with nitwits who either say that they don't know the answer to a
problem but they are too busy with school anyway, or we have newbies who
want to start a garden but don't say what kind of plants they want to
grow and don't tell us what USDA zone that they live in. Thirdly, we
have "old timers" who have a personal, political, axes to grind, or we
have people who are disjointed because they have been ridiculed for
being supporters of total disasters like Dixie Ray Lee. Enough already.

Gentelmen, gentelwomen, can we garden now?
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/