Old 26-02-2008, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Landscaping Shrubs: Spruce Up Your Yard

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:43:00 -0600, "Don Staples"
wrote:

"paghat" wrote in message
In article , "Don Staples"
wrote:

And anyway, have a wee bit of compassion. Imagine how sorry-ass a life
has
to be to adhere year in, year out, to the "big fantasy" of being expert
in
trees, of wanting to tell everyone you're some sort of great wizard at
something without the wherewithal to actually get the education. If
you're
a man of faith the poor phk should be in your prayers.

I am a man of faith, but I abhor false prophets of any nature.

Turn the other cheek, etc. False prophets refer to people giving
false statements about God, not trees. The bible always gets spilled
into other areas it doesn't belong and is used as a weapon. That's
abhorant.

Over the ages prophets have appeared in all areas of society, and culture.
We have economic prophets, and guru's. Many of them false. Prophets of
doom and gloom in politics, etc.

Who-ha. Want to see a zoo? Try Don's original group, alt.forestry. They
are all bogged down in creationism and false prophets. No wonder that
was what was on the tip of his tongue.

Don, in the year and a half that you have been posting in this group you
have only tried to be helpful once and that was with prodding. There was
a time when you just wanted John out of alt.forestry. He is out. Not a
single posting.

So why don't you try to be a good gardener and be nurturing, or go back
and fight the inquisition in your own group and set your own house in
order? John MAY be a nut but he is OUR nut.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/