Old 27-02-2008, 05:17 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Doing what.....?

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

Slashing/mowing for days. Horses not eating fast enough.

:-(((( Still getting rain up your way I assume??

It hasn't rained more than a sprinkle for 10 days, prior to that 240mm in
two
weeks, so we have had a chance to get out and do stuff that has been
impossible. However, storms are brewing right now .....

Well we could take some off your hands if you'd like to share some......????

I would love to be renovating the garden, which has had little attention
this
summer, and planting cool season annuals etc but this will have to wait
til
the paddocks are clean.

Well I think the cooler weather is a better time to be doing it rahter than
in the summer, but then I hate that hot weather while I know some people
thrive on it. I go into hibernation in the summer.