Old 27-02-2008, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Gardens and moving house

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
I would appreciate some thoughts on this subject. Our property is mainly
planted up with mature trees and shrubs. I like it that way, friends have
commented on the lack of flowers and bedding stuff, my answer is that there
is always something happening out there and the wildlife love it. We will
be putting the house on the market later in the year and I wonder if I
should do anything to alter the garden, what do people look for and should
I tell peeps that our old pet dog is buried in a shady corner.

kate

""I like it that way""

The next people in might rip the whole lot out and turn it into a children's
football pitch. Happened to our neighbours house.

One the other hand, our garden was a kids playground, they had 6 children,
it is now landscaped and has been open to the public.

As long as it is neat and tidy that's all you need.

Your dog? How deep? Are they likely to find him/her with normal trimming up
etc? If there is any chance then yes you need to tell them.

Mike