Old 27-02-2008, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default I don't believe it.

On 27 Feb, 14:00, Sacha wrote:
On 27/2/08 13:31, in article
, "Des

Higgins" wrote:
On Feb 27, 12:33 pm, Sacha wrote:

snip
When we were having the
house re-wired some years ago, the electrician withdraw his head from the
floorboards looking very white one day and said "they're breeding with
lobsters down there!".

Some days, I am glad not to be a plumber or electrician.

That was certainly his day for wishing he wasn't!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Many years ago now I was done over by bees,
I was rotovating with a treactor mounted rotovator and went about 3 ft
from 4 hives, they didn't like it one bit.
The Drt took around 40 stings from my head, and next day I was back at
work, feeling a little battered, For some reason they went for my head
but not my face,
My own fault.
A few weeks later I was rotovating outside the estate wall when a
swarm came over the wall and went passed me only aboyt 6 ft away. I
didn't stop shaking for almost half an hour.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries