Old 27-02-2008, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardens and moving house

PK says...
"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

I wonder if I should do anything to alter the garden, what do people look
for

Do nothing other than keep the style it is looking as neat/tidy as
appropriate.

and should I tell peeps that our old pet dog is buried in a shady corner.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Maybe at completion, leave tham a note!

Telling a visiting punter may put them off!

pk

After we bought our previous house the neighbour mentioned
that the previous occupant had buried their dead cat
somewhere around where I was digging ground to make a veg
plot. Sure enough it wasn't long before a cat skull was
grinning at me. I put it in the dustbin - not sure what you
are supposed to do with pet skeletons when reclaiming every
diggable inch of a small garden. I certainly wouldn't want
to keep finding it every time I lifted potatoes!

I doubt mention of said animal would have put us off buying
the house, but it would probably put some people off.
--
David in Normandy.
subject line, or it will be automatically deleted.