Old 27-02-2008, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default I don't believe it.

"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Jeff Layman" wrote in message

Other than plants pollinated by the wind and some other specific
pollinators (humming birds, butterflies, moths, bats), all the
bee-pollinated plants would eventually die off.

And so?

You'd probably have a lot less trouble with perennial weeds in the lawn,
if you really want to hear a flippant reply.

We don't have a lawn. The hens eat all the grass :-)

Most certainly, all our fruit would go, and so would a lot of the
other plants which feed us.

Not all but you're still mentioning foods which are central to Man's
existence.

Ah, so Man is still the centre of your universe.

Well, I wouldn't agree with that,

That's just what you ARE saying.

--
Jeff