Old 27-02-2008, 06:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline

Default I'm no Padraig or Marutchi

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

I had my camera in the garden while Spouse went onto the roof to check the
security of a chimney pot after last night's 'quake, it seemed to be
leaning. It was firm, phew!

Oh yeah --- I read about that! 4.7 Huh? Pretty good one. Here in
California we get them all the time & it's not too frightening but our
building codes are pretty strict and under most circumstances we don't
expect our houses to fall down.

Glad you came out okay Mary.
--
Pat Durkin (Padraig)