Old 28-02-2008, 02:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default computer question 2

Sorry I hit the wrong sig. After being told we had to reformat and
reinstall, which I was willing to return computer rather than that, we found
out that the iexporer.exe file in the firewall settings was corrupt. I
removed it and reinstalled it and all is well.

Thanks for your help.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
On VISTA Norton's firewall is not allowing websites to be viewed at all.
Just as if there was no internet connection. We can send and recieve
email but we have to turn off Nortons firewall to view any webpages.
We are on a dial up connection. Very fustrating. Anyone have a clue?
Norton said Microsoft Generic Host should be on but could not find that
specific option in Vista. Any clue?

Thanks in advance.

John the non-computer expert.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere