Old 28-02-2008, 03:03 AM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet[_5_] Omelet[_5_] is offline

Default Water

In article , "Dioclese" NONE
wrote:

Severe drought, I'll say it aloud my friends.

Comments, especially the hill country people?

I'm hoping for some more isolated low cells to bring rain like last year.

I give the TV weather people the finger everyday now for their pretty
weather assessment.

Do a rain dance. :-)

Rain should pick up a bit in April, hopefully...
That's when I generally plant Tomatoes.

I'm seriously considering container gardening them this year in, say, 25
gallon pots. I can keep them watered better by hand so it'd cost me
less, and weed control would be less of an issue too.

I should be able to do 2 vines each in a pot that size.
--
Peace, Om
Remove underscore to validate gmails.

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain