Old 28-02-2008, 04:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default New Tomatoes Seedlings

In article ,
ian.barton1990 wrote:

Planted seeds not too long ago, haven't grown tomatoes in ages. Had some
weeds or something grow and now I have what I believe to be tomato
seedlings. If any one could give me some help would be great thanks.

Are they in the ground or in pots?

If they are in pots, keep them at least at 75F (24C) and put shop lights
or grow lights directly over them but not touching them. Don't let soil
go dry but don't over water (not soggy). On good days, put them outside.

If they are in the ground, get row covers (small green houses to keep
them warm). Check with your local nursery.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/