Old 28-02-2008, 09:17 PM
secret_cypher secret_cypher is offline
Registered User

Default Best way to lawn grass

Hi all,

My first post here sso hopefully you can help me here.

Ive got a big patch of garden that ive recently rotavated because my lawn was like mount everest so i wanted to get it flat. My question is after ive got it flat what is the best way to re-grow my lawn, is it to use grass seeds or to lay grass itself which will be rather expensive.
I do want this finished for the summer so if i do use grass seeds will this grow by then and when shall i use the seeds if i decide to use that method.

Thankyou