Old 28-02-2008, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default I don't believe it.

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
This evening as I was cooking supper I heard a buzzing and looked
towards the light to see a Queen Wasp, after a few mins of trying to
get her somewhere I could swat her things came to the boil snd I had
to leave her , when I looked again she had gone somewhere where I
couldn't find her, but I expect she'll be back.
I've never had a queen wasp around this early in the year.

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

A few years back we had an average of 2 per week in the house Feb to May,
last year not one.