Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Karen Kay

Default Wildflower ID?

"Texensis" wrote in
:
"Karen Kay" wrote in message
0...
| There are advantages to not mowing your lawn.

No kidding! Since pink oxalis doesn't move much (unless
squirrels have been at work), where they are located usually
will tell you something about a yard's original layout.

What do you mean? I know that it's spread a lot from last year, in
fact--or maybe it's just showing more, because of all the rain. But
I don't understand what it would tell me about the yard.

I don't know if any of my wildflowers were planted or random. The
woman who built these gardens seems to me to have been more a
formal garden person than a wildflower person, but I have great
wildflowers.
--
Karen