Old 29-02-2008, 02:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Seeds in the news

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:01:10 -0500, Bill wrote:

Then found this disturbing abuse of a people's food supply.

Whew ...wonder if is going to be law here too??

http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/iraq_seeds.htm

Forgot to add this link that pertains to what you ask.

http://www.grain.org/seedling/?id=411

Charlie

Meaning to ask how you got your BP under control. If possible post
here or send it to .

Bill

160/100 and hurt by previous drugs.

Did you try the prunella (self-heal)?

I have it as a herb suffused in alcohol. Plan on growing it and
adding to our salads.

Billy seems to done really well.

Envious Bill

All I do is put maybe 20 leaves or six flowered spikes into to a
standard pitcher of water, wait a couple of hours and then have a couple
of glasses a day. It is good for two days. I usually add some lemon and
mint when I can. I bought a half pound dried bulk and except for tasting
like hay it does the trick. Track your BP to figure out how much of your
regular meds you can cut back. My doctor doesn't seem to care as long as
my numbers are good. Self heal is a vasodilator.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush