Old 28-02-2008, 10:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Benedict John Benedict is offline

Default Why ANTS on my Dendrobiums and Epidendrums, only?

Since the infestation wasn't all that bad... and no visible signs of any
other pests in or around my pots, I mixed a 50% solution of what I use
whenever I notice spider mites (Garden Safe Brand concentrate) and did a
number on everything green...

Hopefully I've knocked them down somewhat... and I'll probably follow up
with a bait in a few days should I notice any trails. Otherwise, I've
had no problems thus far with any insects.

Thanks, again, for all your concern.

John