Old 29-02-2008, 01:43 AM posted to bionet.plants
bulucanagria bulucanagria is offline

Default South central NH growths. Can anyone ID?

These are all found in a fairly steep, densely wooded ravine with a
swift-flowing year round stream at the bottom, Warning: the full size
versions of these pictures are quite large. I did that intentionally in
order to show detail.
I take a lot of plant pictures and field guides are of limited use in IDing
them. You can fit only so much of the vast array of plant life into a book.
Does anyone know of a site where pics can be posted for this purpose or
should I just keep using this newsgroup?
Thanks
Danny Blue

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/562406479pOtYff